Cabin L250 On CB

CGAGE

I don't have any pictures but I am going to say that you are going to love it. We just got off the CB and we were in L239.

We usually book midship but someone told us that this was a great location so we tried it.

Well, they were right. We will book the same cabin when we go in May 2007.

Although the cabin was smaller than some of the balcony cabins we have had in the past it there was plenty of room for my husband and myself. The bathroom is small but the closet is big! There was lots of room and hangers for our clothes.

Try looking on the Princess website. All the balcony cabins are pretty much the same. On Lido you will have a covered balcony.

The spa was above our cabin - we heard absolutely no noise.

I am sure someone will come along soon and tell you a website where you can find pictures of your cabin or one that is similar.

I don't have any pictures but I am going to say that you are going to love it. We just got off the CB and we were in L239.

We had L239 on the Star (basically same deck configuration), and this was an absolutely perfect location! No heavy foot traffic, no noise from the spa or gym overhead, and close to pools, hot-tubs, sun, and Horizon Court.

Wonderful location. Enjoy your cruise.!

Chris

Archived