Ecstasy Cat11 Which Cabin?

cruisevers

The best I can do is direct you to this link. It has some photos that may help you make your decision. Mr. Wild is somewhat better versed than I on these cabins.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=298868

Hope this will help. If I were making the decision I would probably take V23 since it is to the front side of the obstructions.

Good luck.

p

It is actually a free upgrade and we were assigned V38. So far I have just left it at that. Doesn't seem like much difference. I have been watching for any others to come available. Did not know about it being a queen bed, thought they were all twins (2) or a king. Kind of odd.:confused:

Just call Carnival and ask... right now... they are open 7 x 24. 1-800-carnival. No use stewing about it...

Also, a obstructed view balcony cabin is always better than no balcony at all.

Seem a bit of a no-brainer since it's a free upgrade. Grab one of the cabins and have a blast on your cruise...

That is what I figure...any balcony is better than not. Not really worried just thought I would switch if the others were better. My PVP said this was the best of the 3 as the other 2 were fully obstructed and this one was partially obstructed, but I don't think he is correct especially since one of them is the mirror of the one we have.:confused: Thanks for the input!

Main thing is to have a fun filled, safe cruise. Good luck on the Cat 12. I was afraid of what I might end up with on a guarantee and just bit the bullet for a 12. Our first cruise and I want DW to enjoy it. You know the old saying, if the wife ain't happy, ain't nobody happy!

p

Cat 11 obstructed view will be fine with us. We can't conplain for what we paid and we will have a balcony for some fresh air! The only reason I posted was to figure out the best of the 3 available to me. I figured if there was 1 that was better I would switch to it but we are fine where we are at.

Cat 11 obstructed view will be fine with us. We can't conplain for what we paid and we will have a balcony for some fresh air! The only reason I posted was to figure out the best of the 3 available to me. I figured if there was 1 that was better I would switch to it but we are fine where we are at.

Are you traveling on 9/28??

Are you traveling on 9/28??

I know all 3 of these are obstructed view but that is all that is left. Which is the better of the following? V23, V38 or V25?Need to let PVP know asap.....thanks!

Sorry, I'm late to the party here...

In order of choice I would choose:

V23

V25

V38

Odd numbered cabins have no other doors/cabins opposite them in the halls, so no traffic (especially on the last night, suitcases in the hall and all)...

V23 is "least" obstructed...

But I'd take any for a free upgrade...

Please be sure and take pictures and post when you get back.

Enjoy.

CJW

Thanks I knew you would know! Got a message into my PVP, hope he calls back soon. Do you have the link to the pictures of the V suites? did a search but can't find them.

Update, actually just found them. It looks like V38 may be looking between the 2 boats. Is that possible? Maybe that is why PVP told me that V38 was partially obstructed and the other 2 were completely obstructed. That is what he said last week.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=298868

Here you go, from all different ships, before and after refurbishments...

If you look at the pics I have of the "obstruction" that will give you the closest idea of what is in front of V34 and V23...

V38 and V25 have more of the center/top of "the boat"...

Hope that helps...

CJW

Darn, PVP hasn't called back so I tried to go through just whoever answered the phone. He said he could not change it because it was a "free upgrade". PVP had told me if something opened up that I wanted to change to and he was not available that anyone could change the cabin number (in the same category). Guess not. Sheesh...Ever heard of this?

Guess I will just wait and see if it is meant to be. If not V38 will be fine!

Archived