Rhapsody 6/17/2007

tkportersat

• 3 months later...
Just wondering if there will be some nice people my age around? (I will be 35 at the time of the cruise) Made some great friends on the Rhapsody Nov. 05, and hoping to do the same again! :rolleyes:

Just thought I would reply to myself since no one is responding :) If you are going on this cruise drop me a line! It would be nice to have people to hang out with. Happy Holidays!!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi Kerry! we've met on the Roll Call thread.. but I wanted you to know you won't be alone!

I'm 35 too :) Divorced, with a 10 yr old son (he'll be spending the week with grandparents). Live in Houston.

The group I'm booked with are acquaintances of mine on another board/support forum. Some are going with their spouses/family... I've been paired with a female roommate. We're all basically strangers, never met in person - but do have similar things in common.

All in all, I'm looking forward it! Just 23 days & a few short hours away!

Karla

Thanks :) that is good to know! Are you signed up for the Mix and Mingle as well?? The trip is getting closer, I am so excited :) I booked this trip a year ago, so I am ready to get it underway!! Make sure if you see me to say hello, I still pretty much look like my pics...

Hi Kerry! we've met on the Roll Call thread.. but I wanted you to know you won't be alone!

I'm 35 too :) Divorced, with a 10 yr old son (he'll be spending the week with grandparents). Live in Houston.

The group I'm booked with are acquaintances of mine on another board/support forum. Some are going with their spouses/family... I've been paired with a female roommate. We're all basically strangers, never met in person - but do have similar things in common.

All in all, I'm looking forward it! Just 23 days & a few short hours away!

Karla

I know, I am very excited about this trip. We had a blast on the Rhapsody last time, but didn't know about the Meet and Mingle for that trip. Still met some nice people on my own, but it sure is nice to talk to folks before you go. I did the Roll Call before my Conquest cruise last year, and instantly had people to hang out with.

Have a nice day!

Hey Kerry! Yep, signed up for the Meet & Mingle. I'll definitely make sure to come over and say hello!

Hard to believe it's a bit less than 18 days away!

Karla

My husband and i will be on the cruise. I would love to find a freind to hang out with for fun. my husband does not dance and i am looking forward to dancing thru the night....

Very cool :) I will be in the Viking Crown every night!! So bring your dancing shoes. Did you already sign up for the Mix and Mingle for our trip??

My husband and i will be on the cruise. I would love to find a freind to hang out with for fun. my husband does not dance and i am looking forward to dancing thru the night....

The closer it gets, the harder it gets to be at work right now....I am pretty much done packing, just need to add my daily items (curling iron, make up, jewlery). See you soon :)

yes, we are signed up. I am already packing.

Archived