Fruit Platters????

joie1016

:confused: Can I order a fruit platter in the main dining room so my husband can get his steak and potatoes? Is this something I would have to arrange ahead of time? We will be on the Dawn in Nov.

Hmm...excuse me if I am not understanding this. :confused: I don't know what your fruit platter has to do with your husbands steak and potatoes. Don't see why you'd have to order fruit to get the steak.....or prearrange anything either.

However, he can always get steak and potatoes....as for a fruit platter, I would imagine they can rustle you up a platter of it if they are not already serving it that night. You can also get as much fruit as you like off the buffet. I use to get a platter of it from the buffet and stored it in our cabins refridgerator for snacking.

I understand what you meant. You want to know if you can get just a fruit platter in the dining room, not a whole meal, while your husband enjoys his steak dinner. I don't see why not, people at our table , last cruise just came and ordered dessert and coffee.

I understand what you meant. You want to know if you can get just a fruit platter in the dining room, not a whole meal, while your husband enjoys his steak dinner. I don't see why not, people at our table , last cruise just came and ordered dessert and coffee.

thanks for the info. You are the only one who got it.!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Archived