RCCL Legend of the Seas AFT cabins

mpbcruiser

Because i have never had a balcony cabin and will on 12/30/06 sailing, my TA suggests that I stay midship and not request an AFT balcony. There will be 3 in the cabin and I am really looking forward to just relaxing on the balcony. Anyone ever had any problems with AFT cabins on the Legend?

Because i have never had a balcony cabin and will on 12/30/06 sailing, my TA suggests that I stay midship and not request an AFT balcony. There will be 3 in the cabin and I am really looking forward to just relaxing on the balcony. Anyone ever had any problems with AFT cabins on the Legend?

We stayed in Aft Cabin in Legends last year.

It was great only downfall was soot but cabin stewart always cleaned the balcony each morning. The view at the aft is fab.Wave watching and sunsets cant beat it!It was really relaxing and brilliant on sea days to have a sunbed lie in the sun and if you want anything call room service BLISS!

We have recently returned from a cruise on Legend and it was the first time that we have had an aft balcony.I was somewhat disappointed,although they are much bigger than the side balconies most of the time you were in the shade due to the hangover,you had to go right up to the rails to get some sunshine.Also the soot was a problem,you could not really see the soot but once you sat on one of the chairs or sunloungers you noticed a slight film of soot covering them.We always had spare towels ready to wipe everything.The vibrations of the engines are also more noticeable,and if the sea is a little bit rough you feel the ships movement more.

Archived