Pepsi in Vancouver?

StlrFan

Ok, I'm going to ask my dumb question of the day. My husband is a Pepsi Addict and I know the ship has Coke products. I've never been to Vancouver before (nor Canada or Alaska or on a cruise!). Will I be able to buy Pepsi in Vancouver to take onboard to ease his suffering? :rolleyes:

you can carry some pepsi on board before you ever leave the u.s.

you may already know this but if not i hope this helps

No, you CANNOT carry Pepsi (remember NO liquids or gels!) onboard any commercial aircraft! And if you pack them in checked luggage, you will quickly exceed the 50 lb limit and be slapped with hefty excess baggage fees. Again, please read the aforementioned thread for a full conversation on all of this....

Thanks for the information. We are flying in the day before, so I'll take advantages of the stores nearby and pick up a case Mr. Addict's :rolleyes: fix. I'm planning on picking up some bottles of water, too, because I drink a lot of water and want to have bottles in my room.

Is it June yet? Jeesh.

If you're coming in early, there are a couple of grocery stores (IGA and Safeway) downtown. We stayed at the Westin last week and had a taxi stop on the way to the pier (about $12 Canadian total) and picked up some Pepsi to take on board in a soft side cooler that we'd brought with us. No problem.

Archived