flavored Splenda packets

wraithe

Since to the best of my knowledge, RCL still doesn't supply Splenda sweetener, I thought this might be of interest to some folks. Yesterday, while perusing the shelves of my local Wal-Mart, I came across flavored Splenda packets for coffee. The come in three flavors, French vanilla, hazelnut and mocha. There are 30 of the little tubes (like the water flavorings you can buy) to a box and were $3.36 US. Since many don't particularly like the coffee, this might make it a little more palatable. Yep, I know in the grand scheme of things, this isn't going to make the world a better place, but at least I'm not asking about transfers from MCO to P'Can or whether I can wear cut off jeans to formal night with my tank top. LOL. Hope this helps someone have a better time on their cruise.

Thanks for the details on the Splenda flavors. Sounds interesting. I'll have to take a look at the store in my area.

As for Splenda on the ships, I did see Splenda for the first couple of days on the Empress on the 8/26 sailing. By the end of the week, I didn't see any yellow packets.

Since to the best of my knowledge, RCL still doesn't supply Splenda sweetener, I thought this might be of interest to some folks. Yesterday, while perusing the shelves of my local Wal-Mart, I came across flavored Splenda packets for coffee. The come in three flavors, French vanilla, hazelnut and mocha. There are 30 of the little tubes (like the water flavorings you can buy) to a box and were $3.36 US. Since many don't particularly like the coffee, this might make it a little more palatable. Yep, I know in the grand scheme of things, this isn't going to make the world a better place, but at least I'm not asking about transfers from MCO to P'Can or whether I can wear cut off jeans to formal night with my tank top. LOL. Hope this helps someone have a better time on their cruise.

will look for them. I also have ordered coffee flavor tablets from eFood Pantry.com -- lots of flavors. I usually take them on a cruise and they do help with the coffee's taste.

Archived