ramada inn fll

snowmen

If your referring to the one on SR84 stay far, far away, it's just plain nasty. :eek:

If you search these boards you'll find many a horror story. For some reason the Ramada franchises in the FLL/MIA area are real dumps.

Can I stop looking with the Hampton Inn North on 12th or do I need to look farther? Is the neighborhood okay...probably won't be out after dark. They said there was a grocery across the street. Do you know what kind? Also, any restaurants/fast food real close? Have an 88 year of with me.

Can I stop looking with the Hampton Inn North on 12th or do I need to look farther? Is the neighborhood okay...probably won't be out after dark. They said there was a grocery across the street. Do you know what kind? Also, any restaurants/fast food real close? Have an 88 year of with me.

What I understand you have to bring your zoo cages and zoo keepers I, staying at LaQuinta 1 block away that offer trans to port and pick up at airport ron

Archived