Triumph 7/3/04 review. good ship, good service good food, Fello Passengers YUCK!

geofg

just back from my first experience on Carnival. 7/3/04 Eastern Caribbean. Like I said good all around but the fellow passengers had to be the rudest, most inconsiderate group of people I have ever been on vacation with. I will post a long reviwe in the next couple of days. I can understand now why Carnival sometimes gets the reputation that they do. Before you go bashing me for making this comment please read my review in the next few days and you will understand.

in miami right now and heading back to CT, my review will be up sometim tonight (sunday). Again I think you will all be interested to hear what I have to say

I think the passengers on your ship were the "luck of the draw". I have never had nor seen rudeness to the point that I would even remember it. I have found fellow passengers to be quite friendly. I think you may have been on a cruise with the wrong mix of passengers. Sorry that it happened to you but it can happen on any cruise line. Don't judge a cruiseline on the passengers of one cruise! Looking forward to your review.

Geogf. Fortunately I haven't encountered the problem you encountered to much of a degree. Carnival suffers from an outdated reputation that was once deserved, but no more. Unfortunately, reputations don't die quickly and the party hardy, drink all you can, the heck with manners idea turns some cruisers off to the brand. Likewise I'm sure the outdated reputation does probably attract some less desireable personalities. I'm sure as others have said, it's a luck of the draw and lady luck wasn't with you. Carnival provides a good bang for the buck as do all of the major cruiselines. Sorry for your disappointment. I'm a firm beliver that no matter what your favorite line is, we should all see what other lines have to offer, if only to confirm our choice of a favorite.

Archived