Ship Sizes And Ages?

HUNNY BUN

I'm looking for the sizes and ages of each the Princess ships. I've been to their website, but can't find this information. They have all kinds of other info about the ships, but just not this. I've been able to find this for Carnival and RCCL.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

I'm looking for the sizes and ages of each the Princess ships. I've been to their website, but can't find this information. They have all kinds of other info about the ships, but just not this. I've been able to find this for Carnival and RCCL.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

http://www.*****.com/cruise_lines/princess_cruises.cfm

You will also find out the information that you requested right on this sight. Just go to the home page of Cruise Critic and scroll down to cruise lines. Pick Princess and you will find each ship and all about them.

marilyn

Crown Princess entered service May 2006, 952 ft, 116,000 gross tons, 3080 passengers

Caribbean Princess entered service April 2004, 952 ft, 113,000 gross tons, 3100 passengers

Diamond Princess entered service February 2004, 952 ft, 116,000 gross tons, 2670 passengers

Sapphire Princess entered service May 2004, 952 ft, 116,000 gross tons, 2670 passengers

Grand Princess entered service May 1998, 951 ft, 109,000 gross tons, 2600 passengers

Golden Princess entered service May 2001, 951 ft, 109,000 gross tons, 2600 passengers

Star Princess entered service February 2002, 951 ft, 109,000 gross tons, 2600 passengers

Coral Princess entered service December 2002, 965 ft, 92,000 gross tons, 1970 passengers

Island Princess entered service June 2003, 965 ft, 92,000 gross tons, 1970 passengers

Sun Princess entered service December 1995, 856 ft, 77,000 gross tons, 1950 passengers

Dawn Princess entered service May 1997, 856 ft, 77,000 gross tons, 1950 passengers

Ocean Princess entered service December 1998, 856 ft, 77,000 tons, 1950 passengers

Regal Princess entered service August 1991, 811 ft, 70,000 gross tons, 1590 passengers

Pacific Princess entered service August 1992, 594 ft, 30,000 gross tons, 670 passengers

Tahitian Princess entered service November 1999, 594 ft, 30,000 gross tons, 670 passengers

Thanks for the website.

On that web site, it listed the Pacific Princess was built in 1999. I thought the Pacific Princess is the ship in the 1970's TV series 'The Love Boat'?

What you are thinking of is the "old" Pacific Princess.

The actual Pacific Princess was built in 1999 for the Renaissance cruise line. She was one of 8 identical ships. Her previous name was R3.

The Tahitian Princess is another one of those Renaissance ships...

Alain R.

Thanks for the website.

On that web site, it listed the Pacific Princess was built in 1999. I thought the Pacific Princess is the ship in the 1970's TV series 'The Love Boat'?

The original Pacific Princess, the one from the TV show, the one my Mom and Dad sailed on multiple times is now the Pacific sailing for a Brazilian line.

http://www.cvc.com.br/pacific/bar.asp#2

If you a fan of the ship you may want to check out this site and click the Pacific Princess link to learn some fun facts

http://www.tvland.com/shows/loveboat/main.jhtml

I'm one who likes to read and re-read all about a ship that I'm about to sail on or would even like to sail on. I have found Fodor's Cruise ship guidebooks to be very helpful. They are published yearly and cover all of the major lines (and many of the smaller ones). They include all of the ship stats and features and a lot of info on ports of call. You can find them at your local library if you don't want to purchase one.

Archived