"Not So Newlywed" question

weaveramamama

I was reading another thread on something like this, and the Old couple (80ish) were asked when & where was the last time you made whoopy, their answer, last night on deck.:eek:

On our Pride cruise, the Old Couple said "last night on Lido deck". Rehearsed? Who knows, but it was still hilarious. ;)

This thread gives me a giggle about the answer one man gave to the "where was the last place you made whoopee"...

The "bride" was embarrassed for the rest of the cruise...especially since we all viewed the video over and over on our TVs.

On our cruise, we were honeymooners...albeit delayed 7 weeks after the wedding due to work/school conflicts. :D We were clearly self-deluded into thinking we had any chance at making the Newlywed Game. For a cruise to Canada there were MANY other honeymooners on board, which we totally didn't expect.

There were several couples who were also on slightly-belated honeymoons, and we were all eliminated early. 5 or 6 couples had been married just a few days before the cruise - it actually came down to two couples married the same day and the couple who was married later in the day got chosen for the game. ;)

The "middle" couple had been married for 25 years and were celebrating their anniversary and the not-so-newlywed couple had been married for 60+ years and were easily into their 80s!

It was so sweet and funny. We got a kick out of it. :)

This thread gives me a giggle about the answer one man gave to the "where was the last place you made whoopee"...

The "bride" was embarrassed for the rest of the cruise...especially since we all viewed the video over and over on our TVs.

So what was his answer?

we did the newly wed game on our honeymoon. They just asked the crowd who was married the longest, the soonest and then found the median. It was so much fun. they asked

Who was you husbands last girlfriend and her best attribute.(i lied through my teeth on this one)

What is your wife's worst feature(i told the truth and got in trouble)

The weirdest place you have has sex(locale in the ship)

describe your husband he leaves the shower

a. stretch limo

b. Dump truck

c. a little pink Volkswagen with two deflated tires.

We got a lot of questions wrong, but at least she got that one right.

Just returned from the Sensation.

They chose the couple who had most recently been married. (which they had 6 couples get married on board, so they literally took the last couple married)

They then asked for couples who had been married close to 25 years and took the couple closest to exactly 25. (which was a couple, a week short of 25)

Then they asked who had been married longest and took the couple who had been married 44 years.

The show was hilarious.

The participants didn't get a ship on a stick though.

All 3 couples got a bottle of champagne.

Bill

My parents won it on RCL's Rhapsody back in Oct of 2002 . They now have been married 66+ years . They were asked the most unusual place they had made "Whoppie" , their response was in a Canoe and my dad "added while standing up " .

They had the CD literrally rolling on the floor .

We did not know that they had even entered the contest until afterwards when everyone was congratulating them on how funny they were , and of course then it was on the TV for the rest of the cruise .

I bought them the tape and have had it converted to a Disc for posterity .

There was one couple who seemed to have been coached with their answers , but they did not stand a chance .

I'm sure once Tim gets here he'll agree that you need to share the rest of this story :D

In Feb of 2002, we were selected as the middle couple. We had to perform something in the audience and an assistant cruise director would chose the middle couple bassed upon their crazy performance. My wife complained that we should try. I declined. She started to pout, so I decided to go for it. I told her to stand up. I turned her around and bent her over. I began spanking her. We were immediately selected.

On the "wiredest whoppie session" question, I remember us correctly answering . . . that we sneaked outside during a New Years Eve celebration and made love outside in the yard. I added . . . on a riding lawn mower. Kyle, the CD, added that we rode that mower around the front yard for several minutes.

If you want to get selected (if they still chose the mid-couples that way), try the spanking tactic. It worked for us on that trip and for a couple who went with us on a later trip.

Good luck and have a blast.

Archived