Price dropped today, final payment made today!

MaryAnnKacz

It is 52 days until our Elation cruise. We made payment in full today, only needed to make a deposit, but just paid whole thing. Went on line when I got home, before midnight, EST, cruise price had dropped. Booked through an online travel agency. Should I bother trying to get OBC?

Yes, I decided to book directly with Carnival from now on. Does anyone know about final payment? We want to book a cruise for April, 7 night. Does Carnival also allow you to put a deposit down, or must you pay in full when booking? When is final payment usually due? How many weeks or months before cruise? I have also learned that Carnival gives you the same price as online travel sites. All prices are the same, no matter who you book with.

Yes, I decided to book directly with Carnival from now on. Does anyone know about final payment? We want to book a cruise for April, 7 night. Does Carnival also allow you to put a deposit down, or must you pay in full when booking? When is final payment usually due? How many weeks or months before cruise? I have also learned that Carnival gives you the same price as online travel sites. All prices are the same, no matter who you book with.

You can put a $250pp deposit down and final payment is due about 8 or 10 weeks before you sail (if i remember right)

It is 52 days until our Elation cruise. We made payment in full today, only needed to make a deposit, but just paid whole thing. Went on line when I got home, before midnight, EST, cruise price had dropped. Booked through an online travel agency. Should I bother trying to get OBC?

Call your online TA. They should credit you one way or another. Happened to me once. Booked and next day price dropped. I called and they were not too keen on helping in beginning, but when I said "fine, I'll just cancel the charge through my credit card company" they issued a credit to my cc for the difference.

Archived