Cave-tubing.com???

AVMILLS

Has anybody used cave-tubing.com lately? Would you recommend them?

Thanks, T

We were on the Miracle August 27 and we went with cave-tubing.com and Yhonny -- It was a great time. You meet him outside the dock area and take a bus to the rainforest - Yhonny makes the ride fun. The only thing to know is the hike through the rainforest is a good 30 minutes and they try to keep you moving at a good pace to get the extra cave in.

One thing if you go, jump off the rock into the water instead of walking into the water.

The price was $50 which included a lunch on the way back

Has anybody used cave-tubing.com lately? Would you recommend them?

Thanks, T

We were on Valor 9/3/06 and in Belize we used Yhony and his guys. They were GREAT!!! we had a wonderful time and they made sure to take care of their folks. They take you above twhere the cruise ship puts in so we got to go through 4 caves instead of just 1 or 2. One word of wrning, there are 2 wys to get in the water when you get to the spot to put in. You can jump in from a rock or lower yourself in backwards on a rope, do the later. The rock is VERY slippery and I made it fine but my husband did get hurt when he fell. We were lucky that it wasn't as bad as it could have been. If you have time, do the lunch!!! Also, try the Cashew Wine they offer!!!

DH and I just got off the Miracle and we did the cave tubing with Yhonni. It was absolutely wonderful. These guys are great and will take good care of you.

They will answer any questions you have and will assist you in any way possible.

You only pay after the excursion. They want to make sure you have a good time.

Make sure you have a shot of cashew wine. It was delicious.

cave-tubing.com was great Im sure no other place could touch them or the price. They made the ride to the caves enjoyable, and the cashew wine was good. I promise if you book with them you will not regret it. When you get in Belize you will secound quess your self about booking with anyone, Belize is a very poor country, but yhoni's group made you feel safe and secure. PLEASE TIP these people they do a wonderful job, and after seeing the poor country you should be ashamed of your self if you dont. The reason why I say that is because in our group we seen alot of people not tip, but my fiance and I made up for it. HAVE FUN

We booked with Cave-tubing.com last week off The MIRACLE based on good Cruise Critic reviews. I became the unofficial Group Leader from our Roll Call Thread and was able to gather 34 names and organize the meeting details and secure great discount pricing.

With so many new friends depending on Yhony and his people and on me for coordinating the excursion and having a wonderful time, how did it turn out ?........

Fantastic experience that exceeded expectations !

From the outset of making EMail Confirmations with the owner - Yhony Rosado - he was very easy to deal with and had quick responses to questions and how to organize my Group - DENNIS' GROUP. He was where he said he would be when he said and made sure we were all together in one of his comfortable air-conditioned busses. Our Cave Guide Richard was on board with 3-4 other Guides. He made the bus ride enjoyable and informative and the run on the river as safe as could be. We had little narratives and facts fed to us along the way while the Carnival booked tubers just floated aimlessly on their own.

We voted as a Group to do the maximum number of caves and to stop for lunch/beers at Cheers afterwards. Altho we got back to the tender later than I know some of our Group wantd to, Richard made it clear that they knew their reputation depended on never missing the boat ! You don't pay until the excursion is done and that gives them incentive to make sure everything works smoothly.

In short, I am very glad to have booked with Cave Tubing.Com and promised Yhony we would not advertise the discounted price we paid for having such a big Group. He says the Belizean Government has just passed a new tax on cave tubing which is out of a National Park, but he paid it for us since we had booked early. He will work with you on discounts.

Cave tubing is a unique, interesting and exciting trip that should have wide appeal to many people. Cave-Tubing.com is a real bargain !

I was part of Dennis's group last week, and it was truly the best tour i have ever gone on. As soon as we walked through the port shops, he was there, no questions about where to find him, or guessing games. He had on a t- shirt with the companys name, as well as all his employees. We were first to arrive, and he walked us to his busses got us a refreshment, and had one of the guys sit on the bus with us untill another couple came. Once everyone was at the busses, we met Richard, lionel, PG and another Lionel. Everyone was AWESOME. I fell behind in the walking part because of an asthma attack (heat and cold water not a good mix for me) Richard picked up my tube carried it along with 3 others, PG stayed behind with me and My BF, and waited for me to be able to walk some more. Richard even walked back about 10 minutes to check on me and even offered to carry me. HAHA i declined that. once in the water, Richard checked on me 2-3 more times asking me if i was ok. Lunch was amazing, and our ride back was fun. I am so happy with the quailty of this excursion i will definitly book with them again.

We used them just last week. HIGHLY recommended! You won't regret it!

(Also, Yhonni has asked everyone to no longer post the price you pay for his tour since Mexico has begun imposing some sort of new tax on his company. He asked that we make this announcement on the boards here.)

Belize is an independent nation formerly known as British Honduras until 1973. It is bordered to the north by Mexico, to the south and west by Guatemala, and to the east by the Caribbean. The Belizean Government sets the rules, not Mexico, and the British history is why so much English is spoken there.

Yhony is a great entrepreneur and if you get a large enough Group together you may be able to negotiate a lower per person rate than what it says on his website. He just doesn't want everyone to think they will automatically qualify for that rate since his costs are rising.

Whatever you pay, it is likely to be about half of what the cruiselines charge and will be a bargain compared to just about any other full day excursion you might take elsewhere. Cave-tubing.com will be twice the fun in my opinion !

I was just there on the 26th and it was perfect! I can't wait to go back just to see them! It was everything I thought it would be and MORE. I even bought a t-shirt to advertise in the states! There are no words to describe the pure joy I had on this excurssion.

P.S.

My b/f and I both agree that the cashew wine tastes like a mixture of soy and terraki (spelling?) sauce!

Archived