CB: Table for 4, anytime dining

KnuckleDragger

Do I stand a decent chance of getting a table for 4 in either anytime dining room? I don't want to sound anti-social, because I am not, but I don't enjoy dining with people I don't know. Besides, I've been locked in a cave all summer and I am looking forward to spending some quality time with DW and DKs.:)

I don't know how much flexibility you want, so this may not work for you and your family - if you know what time you want to dine each night, you can make a standing reservation for a table for four in anytime dining. My husband and I had a standing reservation for a table for two (we usually have fixed late sitting, but no tables for 2 were available). You can also call the concierge service each day to reserve a table. You can also just "walk up" to be seated, but there may be a wait, especially on formal nights. Hope this helps.

I would also suggest going before the dinner crowd...around 7-8pm...we went most nights before 6pm and it was deserted and were able to get any table we wanted...when we came at 8pm one time, the place was packed and we had to get a beeper and were seated with a group of three...which turned out to be great...they were a fun crowd.

Archived