Does Room Service include the Dining Room Menu?

acquaboi

Hello, I recently disembarked from a wonderful cruise in the mediterrean. I ordered room service from the menu in the cabin (information guidebook.) I also noticed that on TV they had a daily dining room menu. Was/Is it possible to order selected items from this menu and skip the cabin guidebook menu altogether - for dinner - ? It was a RCCL ship and I am sure each ship has different policies. Has anyone else encountered this and how did they handle ordering from which menus. Curious, and thank you.

This is one of those it depends questions. It depends on the cruiseline and their policies. You might want to ask this on the cruise line specific board. If you can order from the dining room menu, it eill either be delivered all at once or course by course depending on if you have a suite or not.

This is one of those it depends questions. It depends on the cruiseline and their policies. You might want to ask this on the cruise line specific board. If you can order from the dining room menu, it eill either be delivered all at once or course by course depending on if you have a suite or not.

But yes to Royal Caribbean which the line she asked about. that is why it is listed on TV and it says you can order it through room service. I guess the OP missed this. For this reason alone the jerks can't use the excuse that it is their vacation and they willl dress as they want as they don't want to miss the lobster. The lobster will be delivered to their cabin.

The other lines should do this also-or else make the lobster only in the pay extra restuarants.

Archived