Do you like to know when other people get their docs?

masonpips

I'm always happy to read those posts. It's exciting for the person who received them and they only want to share their cruise excitment. I remember the first time I logged on to CC and read a post titled: Dancing (or something similar) I had no idea what they meant but after reading, I thought, I can't wait to post my doc dance.

I say keep posting. It's all part of the experience.

D :)

I always do because you can then know if you are *NEXT*

Well, see me below:

enub_animated_dancing_lady_61x130.gif *~*~*~*enub_animated_dancing_lady_61x130.gif *~*~*~*enub_animated_dancing_lady_61x130.gif

That would be the classic Dancin w/the Docs dance!

Oh yea baby -

They're HERE!!!!

30 days out! WOO HOO!!!

Wahoo, that means I'm next. (Singing): Go Masonpips . . get your groove on, it's your birthday, you got your docs now . . . . yeahhhhhh!:D

DH and I leave the sunday after you on Freedom!:cool:

I won't say I don't like it, because it is nice to hear that people are getting them and you may get them soon; but Doc Dance post are more of a statement than a discussion and I think they should be posted in the corresponding Roll Call. Just one man's opinion.

Happy Cruising

However, many times people have been posting with "friends" they chat with on these boards and it is exciting for them to let the news be known.

I'm always happy when I see someone else is excited about something and I like to share in their joy. To only post it in the roll call would be very limiting, only the ones who are going on the same cruise will know about it.

If we all stuck to discussion topics about specific cruise info, there would only be a few pages for each line and then it would be done.

In my opinion I like to feel the excitement people experience to have their docs.. if you are a new cruiser it is a good feeling to get the docs, after you have sailed a few times, the excitement is not the same.. mine come and sit in the unopened envelope until day of boarding in which I then pull out the luggage tags. But I will always remember the excitement when I got my first and second set of docs in the mail.. it was a nice feeling.

Archived