Seeking Comments on "Harleys in Paradise" Shore Ex

AlphaGeek

Hi everyone. I'm new to this Board. We're planning on cruising Princess' Caribbean Princess in mid February 2007. One of the shore excursions that I'm very interested in is "Harleys in Paradise" while we're on St. Maarten. I'm a long-time touring motorcyclist, although I've been off of a bike for the last 3 years. I'm interested in anyone's comments on this particular shore ex, including reliability of bikes, route taken, service of staff, etc. Thanks greatly!

I have been to St. Maarten on cruises 3 times. Although I have my MC license, I have not taken the excursion. There is one main road that goes all the way around the island, and depending on the time of day and season, the road is very crowded and slow with traffic. I would not try it for this reason. I'm sure there are others who have done this, so hopefully they will respond to you.

Hi everyone. I'm new to this Board.

May I be the first to welcome you to CruiseCritic

Harleys in Paradise (St. Maarten) - Motorcycle riders will be in "hog heaven" with this new opportunity to tour St. Maarten's scenic highlights on a Harley-Davidson. The guided ride takes in a number of stunning coastal views plus beach time at the island's most popular beach, hailed as the "French Riviera of the Caribbean."

from

http://www.princess.com/news/article.jsp?newsArticleId=na781

Harley people on cruise

from

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=61158

My son just bought a HOG and asked us if we would try find a shirt. We saw there was a store in Aruba near the ship. So we bought him some.

Archived