Acapulco...25th Anniversary Ideas???

time4sun

We will be docked in Acapulco on our 25th Anniversary during the day...any ideas for a nice lunch, we would like to make it as "tres romantique" as possible! Having been to Acapulco before, we have seen alot of the tourist sites already but can anyone recommend something special that we might do??? I asked previously about the "jet set cocktail party" offered by NCL but hadn't received any responses as yet so maybe it's new?!

Happy anniversary! When are you going? I have been corresponding with Rosie her email is dew_days@hotmail.com. We booked a tour with her for our cruise in October. She is a local and seems very willing to accomodate us with anything we want to do. I would bet she would have some good ideas for you. Good luck and enjoy your anniversary cruise.

I took my wife to Villa Vera Hotel and Spa where Liz married Mike Todd witnessed by Eddie and Debbie..we had a massage then ate at nice restaurant with view of bay...you can take a taxi there...it is a timeshare now but they let in visitors if they have reservations for lunch or massage....

here is pic of me by hotel pool

http://travel.webshots.com/photo/330890473/1480374152066043953szuGDN

and here is hotel website

http://www.clubregina.com/ingles/villavera1ing.htm

Archived