Pregnant Excursion

kmacht

Hi all. We will be stopping in Belize with the NCL Dream in early Ocotober and were wondering what type of excursions yuo would suggest for a woman who will be 5 months pregnant? We were originally looking at the cave tubing but she nixxed that idea last night after watching a Croc Hunter show about Belize. We don't really want to do a beach day since we will be doing that the following day in Cozumel. We will be doing the Myan Ruins from Progresso so that is out as well. Any other ideas?

Keith

Hi,

We went to Belize two years ago when I was six months pregnant...I about died from the heat. I thought they best thing was to see the Altun Ha ruins with a private guides since we could go at my slow pace- bring water. A word of caution, it is MUCH better to get to them by boat. We went by car and the road was the WORST road we've ever been on. The "potholes" were more like missile crater and all the bumping around wasn't comfortable.

We are going back to Belize this year- now with a two year old, so I am also looking around for other options.

Good luck!

i will be 3 months pregnant when we go next week- after weeks of looking for an acceptable excursion... we are spending a relaxing day on the ship! and tourist village... DON'T go into belize city- nothing to see and very dangerous- we made that mistake last time

since i can't dive this trip my husband is treating me to a massage that day- since he's diving all the other ports!

congratulations and enjoy!!!

Archived