ShipShape Activities Registration

bajsf

If you are wanting to do a specific class, there will be sign up sheets the first day on the ship. Sign up between getting on the ship (early) and the ship leaving the port. Some cruises fill up quickly.

For most other shipshape point activities, they are noted in the daily paper and you just show up at the location of the activity.

On the last day of the cruise you exchange your points for junk(great gifts). I love to earn the shipshape points! No shipshape points, no exercise for me. My favorites are the morning stretch and mile walk. They also give them for dancing and other fun activities!

3 tee shirts, Number 4 in Feb. Most often you just show up and join the activity. Some of the classes like Spin and pilates require you to sign up (spa) but I've never found that to be a problem. My biggest problem is classes canceled, usually port days that I really want to do, they need a minimum of 3 though I did have a dance class go with two and he gave us each 2 dollars and some other RCCL junk. Travel mug, etc. I do them as I like to eat like a horse on these cruises and while the activities don't help me lose any weight, I do usually keep from gaining any.

Congrats on the shirts!:) I have a couple plus other junk (I mean neat stuff).

I have never had that. I have show up for some of the activities like basketball and no one else showed up including the person from Royal Caribbean. I complained and they gave me 4 shipshape points.

The biggest problem with me on any cancellation is that you most likely planned the activity and then made time for it and the time to be ready for the activity is now wasted.

Archived