What salad dressings are offered on the Miracle?

sarasotasteve

Although I haven't seen a complete listing of salad dressings on Carnival ships, I have ordered the mixed green salad every evening. I have gotten Bleu Cheese or Raspberry Vinaigrette. I've noticed tablemakes having Ranch, Thousand Island, Oil & Vinegar. So, I guess most dressings are available. (That's in the dining room - I've never checked the salad bar on Lido.):)

I have sailed the Caribbean Princess and the Miracle. I have not been to the buffets (except for the Asianstation on Miracle) on either. The choice of salad dressings at dinner on the Miracle is basically what you would find at a good restaurant. The food overall on the Miracle is far superior to that on the Caribbean Princess. The service is superior,also. My 23 yr old son and I sailed together on both ships. We are very demanding when it comes to fine cuisine. You will enjoy every aspect of the Miracle: fine food, top-notch entertainment,very cordial crew and officers. Beware of the Art Auction. I hope I haven't rambled on too much.....all you asked about was salad dressing. When do you sail? Have a marvelous time. Diane

Archived