***Live from the Pacific Princess***

T&J

Tony,

That is Awful:mad: , go give um some REAL H*** stop being the Nice Guy for a Change?;) Looks like they are Not Going to Like Me at the Purser's Desk for 160 Days on That Ship. My internet is My Life,( almost:D )Tell them "The Marines are Coming" & they "Better get Squared Away!":eek: Bill

Good Luck RAMBO!....you have better luck in winning the lottery than getting this internet room fixed!!!!....Tony

You would have starved!....they had Lamb as the other choice!

Arlene, we have 93 Elites on this cruise or almost 20% of the ship...WOW that's a lot.

Tony

:cool: :eek: :cool:

LAMB????????? BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! YUK. Sorry folks, but Tony does know how much I hate lamb. :) :)

Arlene

OK Internet Cafe is backed up again with 8 people waiting....

Re Internet room;

A couple of shots of how Oceania Cruises set out their computer room on Pacific's sister ship Insignia.Same room,same location.They appear to have packed more computer stations into the same space.

2qwezh0.jpg

4bpa69s.jpg

Re Internet room;

A couple of shots of how Oceania Cruises set out their computer room on Pacific's sister ship Insignia.Same room,same location.They appear to have packed more computer stations into the same space.

2qwezh0.jpg

4bpa69s.jpg

Hi David, What is that 12 instead of 8?:) Of course if they just had the 8 Machines Up & Running All the time, that would alleviate most of the Backup.;) Your thoughts. Tony? The way they are Maintained Now they would just have more machines Not working.:mad: David, Thanks again for the Idea, Tony, Pass it on? Bill

Re Internet room;

http://i12.tinypic.com/2qwezh0.jpg

http://i12.tinypic.com/4bpa69s.jpg

Hi David........

Yes, more computers, but closer proximity. You'd have to really "love thy neighbor." :)

Arlene

Yes, more computers, but closer proximity. You'd have to really "love thy neighbor." :) Arlene

Looks very friendly.I can just imagine someone sitting there while waiting for a page to load,and they glance at the neighbours screen and then tell them they have spelt a word wrong........

Of course if they just had the 8 Machines Up & Running All the time, that would alleviate most of the Backup

Very true Bill.

Hard to tell from the pics how many machines.With technology advancing as quickly as it does Internet Rooms may well become a thing of the past as everyone will have access from the cabin.They all have a phone and a TV now.QM2 has email in each cabin.

Looks very friendly.I can just imagine someone sitting there while waiting for a page to load,and they glance at the neighbours screen and then tell them they have spelt a word wrong........

Uh oh....LOL :) Sounds like something I might do.

Arlene

Make that 11 pounds up but whose counting .

Still have back pain not sure you should go to the office today .

Later .....

Envy, does Tony rely on how your back is feeling to do well at the office? If so, get well soon so he can win to pay for your balcony room on the Sapphire next year. In any case, feel better soon.

Envy, does Tony rely on how your back is feeling to do well at the office? If so, get well soon so he can win to pay for your balcony room on the Sapphire next year. In any case, feel better soon.

Thanks Mississauga for your best wishes .So are you coming next year with us ?

It has been one week now and I can't believe my back still hurts . It has never taken this long to heal . I guess I am getting old . Trust me T does not always listen to me . He can testify to some losses when I told him to stay away and he went anyways . Just a game we play but usually I am right . I am confident however we will be in a balcony by the end of this cruise . When the seas are bad I don't like him to play either. A sign IMHO to stay away.

Guru Envy

LAMB????????? BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! YUK. Sorry folks, but Tony does know how much I hate lamb. :) :)

Arlene

The Lamb is usually good although I know you hate Lamb!Tony

Thanks Mississauga for your best wishes .So are you coming next year with us ?

It has been one week now and I can't believe my back still hurts . It has never taken this long to heal . I guess I am getting old . Trust me T does not always listen to me . He can testify to some losses when I told him to stay away and he went anyways . Just a game we play but usually I am right . I am confident however we will be in a balcony by the end of this cruise . When the seas are bad I don't like him to play either. A sign IMHO to stay away.

Guru Envy

Seas were rough last night....so I didn't play!...you see I listen....Tony

Do you think I am suspersticious?Tony

Guys...they can barely handle eight!!!!....Like I said it's always a mess up here and a struggle to get any of these computers fixed, rebooted etc....so frustrating!Tony

For a change .....Good man !!!

I am feeling sea sick like you wouldn't believe...I woke up at 3:00am!...This boat is tossing and turning and right now on the "spin cycle" like a washing machine....I never get sea sick!...UGGGHH!Tony

I am feeling sea sick like you wouldn't believe...I woke up at 3:00am!...This boat is tossing and turning and right now on the "spin cycle" like a washing machine....I never get sea sick!...UGGGHH!Tony

What are you doing up????:D Sea Sick??? Not you!:( Get something b/4 it gets any worse, OK? Bill

Sorry to hear :mad: I can barely believe that you never get seasick . Here are some suggestions ....Any ginger onbooard ? Or eat an apple with some crackers or you may want to take a gravol and lay down . You know me I don't go anywhere without my patch and meds . Lesson learned the hard way .

OMG....the swells, waves rocking, tossing, twirling that has been going on since 3:00pm yesterday afternoon on this ship! I woke up this morning at 3:00am by the boat rocking so much....how smart is this...I am in the Internet Cafe and there are 4 sets of washrooms outside in the hall and they are all LOCKED....guess if I feel sick I'll just have to barf here!I never get seasick but boy it started last night at dinner that's why I didn't post...I couldn't even finish my meal.We'll goingt o go down back to my cabin and rest up some more until there's some food available as I hardly ate anything for dinner last night!More to follow later this morning from the Pacific Princess....Tony

OMG....the swells, waves rocking, tossing, twirling that has been going on since 3:00pm yesterday afternoon on this ship! I woke up this morning at 3:00am by the boat rocking so much....how smart is this...I am in the Internet Cafe and there are 4 sets of washrooms outside in the hall and they are all LOCKED....guess if I feel sick I'll just have to barf here!I never get seasick but boy it started last night at dinner that's why I didn't post...I couldn't even finish my meal.We'll goingt o go down back to my cabin and rest up some more until there's some food available as I hardly ate anything for dinner last night!More to follow later this morning from the Pacific Princess....Tony

How can you think of food?;) You can't be that sick anymore:confused: Bill

Arlene

Arlene. . . I'm with you. I ate so much lamb (spelled mutton) as a child when living in Turkey that I can't stand the smell of it now.

Archived