***Live from the Pacific Princess***

T&J

Are we getting greedy or what!!!...from Balcony to Owner's Suite!Tony

Tony, would an Owner's Suite be more than 2 balcony staterooms? Maybe Envy figures since you're paying for 2 staterooms, you might as well get the Owner's Suite since it has 2 rooms and 2 baths (if it's the same as on PP that JotWorld is going on). And Envy already promised me an invite to visit if I'm on the same cruise.

Good Morning or good middle of the Night!!!...we'll woke up at 2:30am this morning and can't sleep anymore...probably because I was sleeping most of the day yesterday...The seas are for the most part pretty calm tonight and I was walking on deck to get a coffee and it was nice and warm and not to windy.....Would you believe there is one other person here in the Internet Cafe?We'll not much going on at 2:50am on a ship especially this one!More to follow later today from the Pacific Princess...Tony

Tony, would an Owner's Suite be more than 2 balcony staterooms? Maybe Envy figures since you're paying for 2 staterooms, you might as well get the Owner's Suite since it has 2 rooms and 2 baths (if it's the same as on PP that JotWorld is going on). And Envy already promised me an invite to visit if I'm on the same cruise.

An OS on a Grand Class Ship is approx 580 sqft so smaller than on the Pacific Princess but maybe something to look into cost wise....Tony

Tony, You are very lucky to have such Nice, Caring Big Sisters;)

Arlene, When do you go to Sea Again?

My Best! Bill

Hi Bill........We're on the Sun Princess December 10th, but it's only a 10 night Southern carib. After that it's 35 days on the Golden (from BA in March) with baby brother Tony and a few others. :)

Arlene

Hi Bill........We're on the Sun Princess December 10th, but it's only a 10 night Southern carib. After that it's 35 days on the Golden (from BA in March) with baby brother Tony and a few others. :)

Arlene

I bet you can't wait for that cruise on Dec 10th?Tony

Good point Mississauga .:D

You betcha' :D BTW, Ro and Murray left today for 7 days on Disney. Can't wait to hear how they survive a week with a zillion kids on board.

Arlene

You couldn't pay me to go on Disney!Tony

It's a deal!...Plan on drinking very little and going nowhere!!!!Tony

Tony,

You know;) The Excursions, etc can cost more than the Cruise, especially if you do Princess Excusions:( Have a Great Day at Sea & Feeling better:) Bill

Tony.......question. Are you still 7 hours ahead of us? If so, that would make it 4:00 AM where you are. Don't you ever sleep? Yeh, I know, you slept all day yesterday. :) Hope you're all better.

Arlene

Yes still 7 hours ahead of you....and probably will go back to sleep after breakfast this morning.....It's turned into a cold now....Tony

Tony,

You know;) The Excursions, etc can cost more than the Cruise, especially if you do Princess Excusions:( Have a Great Day at Sea & Feeling better:) Bill

Bill that's why as a general rule of mine I don't usually do Princess Tours....Tony

Yes still 7 hours ahead of you....and probably will go back to sleep after breakfast this morning.....It's turned into a cold now....Tony

OK. Good night. I mean good morning. I mean...........oh, what the heck. I don't know what I mean. :D :) :D Tomorrow.

Arlene

Bill that's why as a general rule of mine I don't usually do Princess Tours....Tony

Yup, & I saw what happened when your did you last one:D :D :D

I won't be doing as many as I use to, thanks to your teachings, Oh Guru;)

Bill

Tony, are you a Montreal Canadiens hockey fan? If so, you'll be happy to hear that they beat our Toronto Maple Leafs in a shoot-out tonight.:(

Really???...that's great news!Tony

Yup, & I saw what happened when your did you last one:D :D :D

I won't be doing as many as I use to, thanks to your teachings, Oh Guru;)

Bill

You'll have to buy me a drink for all your teachings!Tony

Tony,

Thanks for nothing then ....bad karma .:mad:

Nite Tony my back is still out . When do we ever stay home on a Saturday night .

Thanks for nothing then ....bad karma .:mad:

Nite Tony my back is still out . When do we ever stay home on a Saturday night .

You must be sick!!!...you're never home on a Sat night!....hope you feel better soon!Tony

The sun is coming up if any of you would like to watch on the cruise cam...can't believe I've been on the internet all these hours!!!!...we'll going to go and shower and get me some breakfast in 30 minutes or so and then back to bed!More to follow later today from the Pacific Princess....Tony

Archived