Cannot Get Through To NCL???

cruzeluver

I've been trying to contact NCL this morning to make my final payment, but each time I call I get a recording stating that due to circumstances beyond their control, they cannot take my call right now, and to try again later. Anyone know what this is about? I booked through NCL directly, not through a TA. Thanks.

I was on hold for 55 minutes Thursday when I called to make final payment. Found this number in another thread, hung up, called the new number and it was answered right away. Made the payment with no problem.

866-234-0292

You now have some other numbers to try: I would imagine the weather conditions in Mexico could be causing several extra phone calls even though Lane is nowhere near the ports NCL is cruising at this time. There could be phone problems as well. I am glad someone has given you another number. NMNita

Silly me. I used the regular toll-free number. Tried the Lattitudes number instead and got right through.

What was weird though, on the regular toll-free, I wasn't placed on hold, the recording said I would have to call back later, and disconnected. Strange.

Archived