Marc's tours - How do you book them?

kadiebug12

Kadiebug

This is the web site that I have saved for Marc.

http://www.huahine-nautique.com/home.htm

We have not booked any excursions yet but I am curious as to how early everyone has been booking their excursions. Since we are not going until May I think I have plenty of time but would still like to know.

Nancy

We did Marc's 4x4 tour in August. He told us that thwey are not booking tours yet for next year because they have not decided exactly what tours they will offer. He said they may combine some features and add some new things, too.

Whatever he decides to offer, I am certain it will be first-class and worth every penny! So keep checking with him! You can always book a ship's tour as a back-up and cancel it when you book with Marc.

• 4 months later...

We just booked for August 2007 for Marc's 4 x 4 and Motu picnic...he responded next day...so he is now accepting reservations for 2007.

Question for anyone who has done the 4 x 4 tour- I have read so many good things about Marc's tours - we booked the 4 x 4 one not just the outrigger canoe...do you think this is a good option to get some land sights and still get all the snorkeling and lunch or will we be disappointed by not having enough snorkling time?:confused:

Thanks....I hate it when I second guess myself, but don't want to make a mistake for this once in a lifetime in paradise!!!

Archived