Newark Airport to NYC port

muzicgal

We are flying into Neward on 9/24 to board the Crown. I know we can take a cab from the airport to the port, but does anybody know how much that would cost and what the cost of a limo would be? Also, does anybody know a reliable limo service? I don't care about a limousine but just a reserved car for us.

Thanks,

Laurie

The cost for a taxi from Newark Airport to NYC, I believe, has a flat rate of $35 (that may or may not include the tunnel fee which is $6.00). You can check out this Port Authority link for limos/towncars:

http://www.panynj.gov/CommutingTravel/airports/html/ewr_transportation.html#manhattan

Hope that helps!

The flat rate is $45.00 from Newark to the Manhattan cruise terminal. Its zoned so its more to the East side or other places...plus toll and tip. There are three NY/NJ cruise terminals. RC has some ships leave from Port Liberty-Bayonne, The QM2 and the Crown Princess leave from Brooklyn's Red Hook Pier(except for one sailing which both leave the same day and the QM2 is leaving from Bayonne) and so far everyone else leaves from the NY Cruise Terminal on 12th Avenue and 50th Street. You can get a limo for slightly less or the same amount as a cab...which Crown? There is an NCL Crown and a Crown Princess. If its the Crown Princess the flat rate from Newark is $70.00 plus toll and tip to the Brooklyn Pier. Call a Brooklyn Based car service it will be less. Cadman or Arecibo...are good ones.

Archived