Horseback riding Santo Tomas Guatamala?

magicd30

anyone have info on horseback riding in Santo Tomas? Arriving in October on NCL Sun and can't seem to find to much to do here - my friends birthday that day and he would like to horseback ride - there is an excursion through the ship but I generally try to book my own excursions on all of my cruises - any info is appreciated!!

• 3 weeks later...

How funny.... I was just looking for the same information, and oddly enough even from the same ship. You wouldn't happen to be on the Oct. 22 sailing are you? Anyway, perhaps I'll end up booking NCL's horseback excursion.

-pfs

• 1 year later...

I'm also looking for information on this. It says 4 hours through NCL, but after you can enjoy Amatique Bay Resort. So does that mean one hour riding, 3 hours beach, but then going right back to the ship? We are in Guatemala until 6pm so what do we do after? Can we stay at the resort until then? If not, is there anything near the port to do that afternoon? If anyone has done this excursion, could you please describe it in detail?

Thanks!

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Anyone know of any outside tour groups that offer this?

I am also interested in this. I will be travelling to Santo Tomas for the day. I am hoping to hit Las Escobas waterfalls, but would like something else to do in the afternoon. Horseback riding would be a great option! Or other suggestions? (preferably something active)

Archived