Caribbean Princess Review 7/3/04

roe2ship

Mandie - We took one cab and asked the driver to stop at Publix first, of course the meter is running. I strongly suggest you have someone traveling with you to stay with the drive while someone goes inside to shop.

Chuleta - You can make reservations by calling the conceirge (sp) line. Usually there are 2 different movies playing, one played Monday at 7:30 and 10:30 and the other on Thursday the same times. They also played one on Wednesday that needed no reservations.

Prophotogirl - One was Kamil and the other was a woman (can't remember)

Thomasale - the menus are the same in Personal Choice dining and there is no additional charge. There are charges for the two specialty restaurants.

There is information on the desk in your stateroom that will contain the telephone number to dial for reservations for Movies Under the Stars. As I recall, there were movies every night but two and on those nights, they had concerts.

We will be going aboard the Caribbean Princess on Sept.18. We've seen her in port a couple of times already and are really anxious now for our ship to sail.The information about the Movie reservations is always helpful because knowing us, we'd forget to do it right away. We've seen pictures of Her interior and the Ship does look very beautiful=classy!

Last year we had an aft cabin on another line and really enjoyed it back there.It was especially peaceful at night, and oh, the view of all those stars in the sky couldn't be better. What a sight!

Thank you for your review.We're all glad that you had a fine time and would go back in a heartbeat! Lynne

thank you roe!! i won't be sailing until next september, but anytime i can read a great review of a ship i'm going on, i'm thrilled!!!

i've done rci and carnival and i'm hoping i love princess. so far only great reviews, and so far i'm relly excited!!

thanks again!

Archived