Just Back from the Grand Princess Med Cruise - LONG!

Lynn, I see you flew the 5PM Delta flight to Rome. We will be taking that flight in May. What kind of meals did they serve? Do we need to bring alot of snacks? Any other helpful info about this flight? We have never done a transatlantic flight before and we're not sure what to expect. Thanks

EileenG-

The flight was long. They showed MI II which helped pass the time. I was not able to sleep at all - the seats are cramped especially when the person in front of you puts their seat back down. The food was not good - typucal airline food - bring your own - I think you will be much happier. They did give you a free drink (wine, beer or alcohol) with dinner. But before we knew it we landed in Rome and it was worth the long flight for sure!

MICruiser -

I just looked at my pics to see if I had taken a picture with the name of the winery. The picture says:

Winery Koutsoyianopoulos

It was a pretty big winery - the wines were nice and the snacks they served were great - yummy Greek Olives, walnuts and a wonderful Greek cheese. The museum was fun and interesting too - I would definitely go back there again.

Keep on Cruising - MVp was correct - it was Nejat.

Archived