Just saved $742 !!

ParrotHead4Life

Back in February, we booked a 7 night Millie cruise leaving Jan 14 of '07. I just happened to check Celebrity's web site today and whaddya know, the price has gone down significantly - from $1528 pp for a CC cabin, to $1157. A quick call to our TA and our price dropped by $742. Now what to do with all that extra dough...

Back in February, we booked a 7 night Millie cruise leaving Jan 14 of '07. I just happened to check Celebrity's web site today and whaddya know, the price has gone down significantly - from $1528 pp for a CC cabin, to $1157. A quick call to our TA and our price dropped by $742. Now what to do with all that extra dough...

Hi Parrothead !

Good job. Its always nice to save some money, and have the extra $$$ to spend elsewhere on your vacation... or even use the savings towards another Cruise !

I highly recommend to all Cruisers, to KEEP CHECKING THE WEBSITE for price changes. Remember, they wont tell you of price drops, and some of these changes can be for as little as 1 day. Bottom line ? keep checking !!!. It may save you quite a lot of money. I know it has worked for us many times !

Happy Hunting !

We had a price drop (minor) on our recent cruise and when I called our TA she said Celebrity had already applied the new price. Now she's a bit elderly, so I'm wondering- Do you have to call someone or has anyone else had it done automatically? Andy, do you know?

Ali

Hi Ali !

It is basically all in your TA's hands. Celebrity will not speak to you about your booking, as it was booked through a TA. If she has confirmed it to you, I would not worry about it too much. Perhaps ask her for something in writing to confirm ?

Archived