Baltic Tour "must sees"

aprildream

I think I have decided to do the back-to-back transatlantic and then Baltic tour on 05/05/2007. Has anybody who has sailed NCL Dream have recommendations for their tours? "Must do" tours? I want to stick with the ship tours since I am a single lady traveling alone and feel more comfortable with a tour. I have 7 months to plan and I already am excited. :D

I think I have decided to do the back-to-back transatlantic and then Baltic tour on 05/05/2007. Has anybody who has sailed NCL Dream have recommendations for their tours? "Must do" tours? I want to stick with the ship tours since I am a single lady traveling alone and feel more comfortable with a tour. I have 7 months to plan and I already am excited. :D

I am envious! You might want to change your signature to NCL Dream, not Cream! :)

We are a group of 4 (married couple and a Mom & son) also sailing on the Dream. We are looking for up to 6 people to share the 2 day St. Petersburg tour with Alla Tours to keep the cost down. No deposit is required and they will take care of all the documents. Payment is due on the second day of the tour. Please join us if this will work for you.

I highly recommend touring with Alla. She was booked for the dates we had last fall, but provided us with a substitute, Julia, who was excellent. Being in a very small group allowed us to bypass long lines at virtually every place we visited.

you have already done the right thing by booking this cruise.Its a fabulous adventure.My recommendations are to stay on the ship and see the kiel canal passage which takes you through the german countryside and towns and villages,everyone comes out for a look as the dream is the biggest ship to transit the canal.the trip begins with a stack ceremony where the stack is tilted over in order to clear the bridges(just) and the mast is lowered then a german band comes on board to play you through the canal.

my favourites were copenhagen and stockholm with a definate recommendation to follow the ships tours in st.petersburg as you will pick up more.

I,ve got a detailed review on the baltic tour somewhere on the review board if you are interested and I went back the next year on constellation as I enjoyed the baltic that much.

have a great cruise

• 1 month later...

Aprildream,

I cruised on the Dream to the Baltics this past summer and loved it!

Although I did not take any of the ship-sponsored tours, here is a link to my Dream/Baltic trip review. You may find some info in here helpful.

http://www.cruisecritic.com/memberreviews/memberreview.cfm?EntryID=19657

Good luck and have a wonderful cruise! :)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived