Constellation Cabin 7199

gsebast

We are booked on the Constellation for Sept 2007 in cabin 7199. This is a family cabin at the rear of the ship on the port side. We have usually been on a higher deck, and in the middle of the ship, and this is the first time we are at the rear of the ship. The cabin is good sized and the veranda is also larger than usual. Has anyone had experience with this cabin or a similiar cabin. Any help would be appreciated. It may be a few weeks before I pick up any messsages on this, as we will be out of town for two weeks, but I will pick up messages when we get back in the country. George and Louise in the Chicago Area

We were in this very cabin on Connie last year on a 14-night T/A. You're directly above the Penthouse suite. If I were lucky enough to nab another corner FV on a M-Class ship, I would choose deck 7 again.

The cabin itself is great (and large!), with the living room separated from the bedroom by a sliding divider. You have your own private hallway to access the stateroom and there's plenty of room to store your luggage here. Finally, we had no issues with noise or vibrations.

Believe me, you'll love 7199. An enormous balcony with a 270 degree view, plenty of privacy, and gobs of space. I'd take it over a CC or a SS in a heartbeat.

I have some of my own pics around somewhere, if you're interested.

Indeed....... let's keep this "our secret" ;)

We were fortunate to get FV 7199 for our two week South America Cruise (after having booked an AFT CC originally) and based on all I've read, it should be incredible :D

• 2 weeks later...

Archived