golf questions for Hawaii

cruisingisforme

We are sailing POH OCt 23, 3 couples. One of the husbands wants to golf. He wants to golf where Tiger Woods has golfed.. lol.. but he does.( he has only just taken up the game of golf but has fallen in love with the game). Any ideas what courses Tiger has played on?

2nd question. Would he be better to wait and booked a course on the ship. The other 2 husbands don't really want spend alot of money as they are all beginners. The one husband thought if someone needed to make up a foursome then he could do so thru the ship. What do you think??

The cost as I figured it to be about $200.00 - $250.00 plus clubs plus cart for 18 holes. 2 of the 3 guys won't pay that. So any suggestions for a cheaper course? Would we have to book before we sail? (I am quessing yes).

C.

We are sailing POH OCt 23, 3 couples. One of the husbands wants to golf. He wants to golf where Tiger Woods has golfed.. lol.. but he does.( he has only just taken up the game of golf but has fallen in love with the game). Any ideas what courses Tiger has played on?

2nd question. Would he be better to wait and booked a course on the ship. The other 2 husbands don't really want spend alot of money as they are all beginners. The one husband thought if someone needed to make up a foursome then he could do so thru the ship. What do you think??

The cost as I figured it to be about $200.00 - $250.00 plus clubs plus cart for 18 holes. 2 of the 3 guys won't pay that. So any suggestions for a cheaper course? Would we have to book before we sail? (I am quessing yes).

C.

hi, with any luck Tiger will be on Kauai for the grand slam when you are there! I have booked thru www.gohawaii.com/golf/coursefinder

lots of cheaper courses, book tee times before you go

have fun and a great cruise!

Archived