Wrap-Around Balcony - Spirit Class, Pros and Cons and Pics

CruiseIsGood

I'm double posting, but I have pictures. :)

I had 6329 on Carnival Spirit. There are pros and cons. The huge balcony is nice if you have people to party with, but really unnecessary if you don't. We did sweet talk the dining room waiters into bringing down a whole bunch of cheese platters for our party. Otherwise people are more inclined to hang out near a bar for some reason!

The ones above deck four are NOT COVERED. The little overhang just makes it worse, because it turns into a waterfall. When it rains, the balcony won't be much good unless you like to be wet.

People throw trash and cigarette butts off the Lido deck. tsk tsk Please do not do that. There also is a soot factor but it's not too bad, towels are free.

The room was absolutely lovely, the most beautiful I've ever stayed in, and the extra windows were awesome. I wouldn't splurge for one again in the future, but it was a really nice experience for my 40th, except when it rained.

There are pics of the room and balcony here: http://community.webshots.com/user/cruisindenise

Archived