St Lucia....Tours

MIRIAM

I used them for my honeymoon in August of this year. I stayed at the Coco Palm resort in Rodney bay. The ambasador service they offered is beyond any I've ever received. As a tour operatour they cater for any and everyone needs. I will rate them as one of the best agents on the island. I deed the St. Lucia Amazing Adventure and The Shopping Tour. These tours were well put together. The service they offer is what really had me never believe that type of service was still available from people of the world . My family and I felt that we were in paradised. I will recommend them anyday to anyone. My brother plans to do a cruise wedding next year and we are definately looking forward to hanging out with those guys from ***** once again. Thay were fantastic never regreated a momment spend.

They have special tours for cruisers..the tout bagay which is a group tour..land & sea..via catamaran & minivin & private tours which can be adjusted to your specific time & activities. They only require a minimum of 4 persons for the private tour & the sea portion is on a 28ft cruiser instead of a camaran. I'm a little nervous to book a tour with a company I'm unfamiliar with sicne they require prepay.

Well I did pre booked my vacation and all tours and did get 15% discount on my room accommodations and on some tours and I did not have a problem. I got my moneys worth and I must say they are very reliable and consistant. At first I was a bit nervous as well but everything went on perfect never regreated reserving with them. By the time you get to the island and do your tour you will be fine. Hope you feel more confident if not you should wait to hear from other persons but I did have a fun free vacation and it was well worth the while.

Thank you both Modest & Progress. I guess I was just leary since most posts suggest Cosol, Holiday, & others, but haven't seen any recommendations for Serenity. That said, I must say that the response I got from serenity seemed too good to be true, which probably fed my skepticism. They even called me so they could "put a voice to the emails". They offer private tours for cruisers, picking you up & dropping you off at the cruise port at your specified times, requiring a minmum of only 4 people, for a reasonable price. We wanted a land & sea tour which is not offered by our cruise line & we get in port too late to join the tour company's group tours. All I can say is that if the tour is nearly as good as it sounds we will have a fabulous day!

Once again, thanks for your response & I guess it's time to put the credit card to work....They request credit card payment by phone. They don't like putting the information online.

John From Serenity Tours just called me & we decided to book with them. They said that they get 80% of their business from recommedations from past customers. We're going in December on the Disney Magic 10 day Christmas Cruise & this tour sounds like it will surely be the highlight of our trip. Thanks again.

I am very happy that you finally decidedon booking your tours with *****. I have not done a cruise but have had family that have done cruises and had a blast with serenity. Well good luck and hope you enjoy your excursions as much as I did while I was on vacation at a resort on the island.

Modest

I will say hello to John for you as he will be our "ambassador" (tour guide). I am also from Pa & when he spoke to me today he said that he recently had customers from Pa. He wanted to know how we heard of them & when we told him we were referred online he said he offers 50% discounts to customers after a certain amount of referrals.

• 2 weeks later...

I just pre booked the cruiser speacial with Serenity tours for are up coming cruise. John was very helpful not only with email but calling you also plus they have a toll free 800#. My credit card will not be charged until the day of the tour and i have the option to pay in cash. We love doing small private set our own pace tours and this ones seem to be exactly what we like the cost is very affordable and you do not have to deal with a large tour. So there is just me and my wife but hopefully other in the group will wish to join in the max is 13 but we are happy to do this by ourselves but we would love to have a few more couples join in. I will give a full review after we get back.

Here are the exact details:

Good afternoon Mr. Allen

It was a pleasure speaking with you earlier. We will be delighted welcome your to St Lucia and on our land & sea tour. The Cruisers Special is a privately 28ft boat charter and private air-conditioned taxi service, at your time, your pace with your kind. Please find details below.

Serenity Land and Sea - Tout Bagay (all in one)

Sail along the coastline on a catamaran stopping for swimming, and sail through Marigot Bay. This journey by land and sea will allow you to experience the spectacular vistas of the west coast of the island. Experience local living, drive through fishing villages and get the chance to take some awesome shots on route including the pitons. Visit the Sulfur Springs/drive in volcano, botanical garden and Toraille waterfalls and have lunch at the historical Fond Doux Estate.

OR

We will be delighted to have your here on our very popular Serenity Cruisers Exclusive Land and sea tour. On this tour you are completely private with no large crowds, just you and your party. You will have all the inclusions of the regular Land & Sea tour in addition to snorkeling and cruise near the bat caves, on your time and pace. This current special is available until October 15th 2006.

Serenity Cruisers Special

1 to 3 persons - $450.00 per tour (Regular price 650.00)

4 to 13 persons- $112.50 per person (Regular price 165.00)

Please book early to secure your discount. If you wish to include add others with your Cruisers Special after the deadline then Serenity Tours will refund you the difference between the minimum ($450.00) and the per person cost to you and your wife ($225.00). We are looking forward to meeting you next March.

Kind regards

Serenity Vacations & Tours - Heaven is only a decision away

www.*****

ambassador@*****

GI2090 Gros Islet, St Lucia WI

7116 Stone Throw Way Elkridge Maryland 21075

Tel 1 866 766 0794 toll free

1 301 576 2288 USA Direct

1 758 450 4525 St Lucia

Allen F

That's the same tour we booked for 4 persons 12/21. Doesn't it sound great? We will be on the Disney Magic Christmas Cruise, & while the cruise is sure to be wonderful, the tour in St Lucia as well as xmas day on Castaway Cay seem destined to be the highlights of our vacation.

When will you in St Lucia?

Miriam

Allen F

So then I guess you'll get to read my review before you go. I got another email from Serenity yesterday, just a friendly reminder that our tour is coming up & they are looking forward to treating us to a pleasant St Lucia experience as our pleasant experience is their marketing tool. My only concern was that their email stated "your cruise to St. Lucia is a little over 90 days away" & 12/21 is only around 70 days away so I sent an email just to make sure they have the date right.

Miriam

Archived