AOS for S Carribben. Port or Starboard for suite?

cme4ltc

Hi all, we are currently booked in suite 1552 (grand suite) for our cruise. This is on the port side. I was wondering if we should switch to 1252 which in on the starboard side of the ship. If anyone has done the Aruba, St. Thomas, Curroco (sp?) sailing, does the ship pull straight in to the ports? IF so, I think we should switch to 1252, since my sister and I are huge people watchers! I also like to watch all the activity while coming in and leaving ports. I will appreciate a quick response, as 1252 is the last suite available.

Hi all, we are currently booked in suite 1552 (grand suite) for our cruise. This is on the port side. I was wondering if we should switch to 1252 which in on the starboard side of the ship. If anyone has done the Aruba, St. Thomas, Curroco (sp?) sailing, does the ship pull straight in to the ports? IF so, I think we should switch to 1252, since my sister and I are huge people watchers! I also like to watch all the activity while coming in and leaving ports. I will appreciate a quick response, as 1252 is the last suite available.

We had GS 1324 Port side on our AOS cruise in January - we really loved the location! Although it is "port side" it was not necessarily the side facing land when you are in port! I can't recall which ports we were actually facing when we docked, but it was only one or two. This didn't bother us at all - we had a great cabin and loved where it was situated!

Click on the link in my signature if you want to see some pics!

Have a great cruise on our fave ship :D

Archived