AB Cabins under Spinnakers on the Dawn

JerseyMom

I'd love to hear from those of you who have been in either 11010 or 11510. These AB cabins are under Spinnakers and/or the bathrooms right outside. Do you hear noises from above? I have done a search and seen one who said that they heard nothing and another who said they heard toilets flushing all night long. I'd love to hear what other experiences have been.

Personally, I could probably sleep in the middle of Spinnakers but DH is a light sleeper. Wondering whether I should go for one of these or try to get something further back.

Thanks!

I'd love to hear from those of you who have been in either 11010 or 11510. These AB cabins are under Spinnakers and/or the bathrooms right outside. Do you hear noises from above? I have done a search and seen one who said that they heard nothing and another who said they heard toilets flushing all night long. I'd love to hear what other experiences have been.

Personally, I could probably sleep in the middle of Spinnakers but DH is a light sleeper. Wondering whether I should go for one of these or try to get something further back.

Thanks!

I have been in 11510 and it is not under Spinnakers it us under the chapel - quiet as a church ;)

I have been in 11510 and it is not under Spinnakers it us under the chapel - quiet as a church ;)

I just had another look at the deck plans - don't know what I was looking at before. So, I guess it's just 11010 that is under Spinnakers.

I'd still love to hear from those who were in 11010 to hear their experiences.

I just had another look at the deck plans - don't know what I was looking at before. So, I guess it's just 11010 that is under Spinnakers.

I'd still love to hear from those who were in 11010 to hear their experiences.

Hi JerseyMom:

I wondered the same thing about 11010. I have not found anything about noise problems for 11010.

I started a thread a few weeks ago about the AB's on the Dawn and I received some wonderful pictures and comments from people who have stayed in them.....they say it is a curse and you will never want anything else again. We booked 11030 for 2007!

If you have not seen pictures, do a search and you may find this thread or others.

Enjoy:)

I did follow your thread and honestly, that is what convinced me to go with the AB. I have only been able to convince DH to go with me on one cruise before and that was on a DCL cruise Category 6 cabin which is, I believe, approximately the size of the Dawn's AF mini-suites. DH found it to be claustrophobic. I think he would be much happier with the larger suite and he will like that he can watch TV until 2 a.m. and not disturb me or DS. He will also be thrilled that he can get a hot breakfast with eggs delivered to the cabin as opposed to having to go out. My 11 year old will also be thrilled to have his own room, bathroom, and TV.

Archived