cabin assignment question

cmacf1

We (10 of us in 5 cabins) booked our cruise all together and did the guaranteed cabin option. We recently made final payment and when I went into the cruise personalizer, I see that one of the cabins has been booked and the rest are still unknown (it says "Guar.") Also, I see that the same pair that has their cabin also has the first sitting in the dining room confirmed. The rest of us are waitlisted (one pair is #1 on the list, another is #3, another is #5 and the last pair is #131.) Since we booked all together by one person (and paid all by one person,) shouldn't we all have cabins (or not have cabins) and shouldn't we all have confirmed dining (or all be on the waitlist?) We booked the same category cabins, by the way, and the one pair that does have their cabin assignment was upgraded by one category. I just want to know where our cabin is!!!

you never know when you are going to assigned your cabin.....we have had them assigned when we arrived at the pier.

no idea about dining room ....odd that one of your group is so far down the wait list. You can still opt for anytime and then make a reservation for your group, assuming you all want to eat together.

That is one bad thing about a guarantee cabin, you may not find out for quite awhile which cabin you have been assigned. It could be from today right up until you board the ship.

If cabin number is important for you to know soon after booking, a guarantee is definitely not the way to go.

Archived