?? about concierge class cabins on mercury??

mlmagic

Hello all,

Thanks first to all of you X'ers...You have been so helpful:) I am a little confused about the cc class cabins on Mercury, when you go to X website, under the staterooms, it says what you get in a CC cabin, I am particularly interested in the pilow-top beds?? They say this is what you get and when I called to book the cruise, they also advertised this as an option upgrade from the standard veranda cabin. Soooo, I NEED to know if you DO IN FACT get a better bed on that specific ship in a CC cabin. I am bringing my Mom with me and she NEEDS a decent bed. So if any of you have stayed in one of the CC cabins on the Penthouse deck recently, please tell me that they have a better bed:) as X states. I sooo appreciate the honest response, this is specific to me booking this cruise!

~Lysa

I was in a Concierge cabin on Mercury in May & didn't have a pillowtop bed. The mattress was so uncomfortable that I asked for an eggcrate mattress pad, which I got and it helped a lot. I don't think the pillowtop mattress was an option then, but could be something new.

Terri

I was in a Concierge cabin on Mercury in May & didn't have a pillowtop bed. The mattress was so uncomfortable that I asked for an eggcrate mattress pad, which I got and it helped a lot. I don't think the pillowtop mattress was an option then, but could be something new.

Terri

Thanks Terri...I called X and they said they were in the CC rooms, I will call back to be sure, thank you!

Lysa:)

Archived