E408 on CP?

larainec

We will be on CP, 9/25/04. Our cabin is on Emerald Deck #405. These cabins do have an obstructed view. If you go to Princess.com and click on the Grand Ships then on to CP, you can see a diagram of the ships cabins. All along 4th deck runs the lifeboats, running 6 lifeboats down, then a space of about 4 or 5 cabins w/o lifeboats, then another 7 lifeboats down. So you may have a better view than you expected.

As far as feeling the movement of the ship. The lower you are on the ship, the less you feel it. Lower-inside is suppose to be the best. But remember you are on a moving vessel, so you have to expect to feel movement regardless of where you are at.

My DH & I were on Carnival Legend 2/2004. We had some rough sailing that week. Regardless where we were, we could feel it. But just makes for better sleeping. Nothing like getting rocked to sleep. ;) zzzzzzz

Enjoy your cruise. When are you going?

Happy Sailing~~~~~:) ~~~~~:)

Kathi

Will there be alot of movement on the Riviera aft deck?. . .we are booked in 2 quad inside cabins R 725 and R733. I know that the Riviera deck is close to the kids stuff and Horizon court and the terrace pool, however, I'd prefer less movement since I do have a tendency to get car sick. I have always stayed in an E or D cabin before.

Archived