Flights booked through Princess

AbbyGirl

When we originally booked the cruise in January we decided to book our own travel arrangements, however over the months we figured out that the flights were really expensive to fly out of San Juan the day of the cruise unless we were to leave around 6 am....Big surprise there! (We can't stick around another day)

The question is, how far in advance will we find out about our flights to and from San Juan??? I am really nervous about the flights invisioning that we won't arrive to San Juan until late in the day and then will have to sit at the airport for hours after the cruise is over (or do a tour)...

Do we have to wait until we get all our cruise doc's??? I can't stand the anticipation!!!!

Or, can we cancel the flights through Princess even though we have paid off the cruise? I am now seeing flights that are A LOT cheaper than through Princess....:confused: :confused:

When we originally booked the cruise in January we decided to book our own travel arrangements, however over the months we figured out that the flights were really expensive to fly out of San Juan the day of the cruise unless we were to leave around 6 am....Big surprise there! (We can't stick around another day) The question is, how far in advance will we find out about our flights to and from San Juan??? I am really nervous about the flights invisioning that we won't arrive to San Juan until late in the day and then will have to sit at the airport for hours after the cruise is over (or do a tour)...Do we have to wait until we get all our cruise doc's??? I can't stand the anticipation!!!! Or, can we cancel the flights through Princess even though we have paid off the cruise? I am now seeing flights that are A LOT cheaper than through Princess....:confused: :confused:
You will get your flight information about 60 days before the cruise. If you have already paid for the flights you can not cancel them. If you have not made your final payment you can choose not to go with Princess air. If your flights have not been ticketed you can pay a fee to choose the flights and times you want. If there is any additional flight fare, this is possible when the lowest category which Princess uses is sold out for the flights you want, you will have to pay that and the fee. Your TA should be able to answer these questions for you. If you booked directly with Princess just call the 800 number, tell them your booking number, and ask to speak with the air desk.

Well the answer to one of my questions is that although we are 55 days out from the cruise and the final payment has been made, the plane tickets had not been ticketed at the time I called this morning, so in that case, the tickets could have been cancelled without a penalty....

Archived