Luggage Storage in Port of Miami

NeverCruiseB4

• 2 years later...
We have a return flight on Sunday 10/8 from FLL at 7:00PM. The Valor returns to port of Miami at 8:00 AM. I think we need to get to FLL at 5:00 PM, but don't know what to do with the luggage until then. Do you have any advice where we can store the luggage? Thanks.

Hi I Have The Same Problem .

where did you stored your luggages?

You have a couple of options. Carnival offers Luggage Express - I know it works in MIA with American Airlines; you'll need to see if your airline and port combination works. For $20 per person Carnival will clear your stuff through customs, transport your bags to the airport and check them in - we did not see our bags until we arrived in DC. Best $20 each I've ever spent, plus they check you in for your flight and print boarding passes, so no slow ship's internet connection to worry about.

Option # 2 is to take a tour; your luggage is stored under the bus while you see and do whatever you signed up for, and then the bus takes you to the airport. This might not work since you are flying out of FLL.

Option #3 - rent a car. Put your suitcases in the trunk, and then go see and do what you want until it's time to return the car to the FLL airport. The cost of a one-day rental is probably less than either luggage express or what you'd pay for a tour in Miami.

Good luck!:)

Carnival does have post-cruise excursions for flights out of FLL. The luggage express sounds like a good option if your carrier is part of that. Know many people rent car especially and potentially would consider it when flying out of FLL. The drive up A1A would be a great way to end your trip and stop as you please.

Archived