Which Zip Line Is Better?

THERAPYCRUISE

• 3 months later...

Have only done the canopy tour in Belize through Carnival Miracle (Back a Bush Tours) and it was FANTASTIC! The ride to/from is definitely an exercise in patience - bring your iPod! But the tour itself was the best thing I've ever done. The staff was very professional and very safety conscious. It was obvious the tour company spent a lot of money on equipment and training. Hope this helps!

Have done both tours. Both were enjoyable so wouldn't go wrong either way. Roatan was our first time to zip so maybe the newness of the experience increased our excitement and enjoyment but, if memory serves me well, the Roatan course has more platforms and thus, a better course. The Belize course seemed to pass much too quickly! If doing the tour in Belize, I'd recommend combining with the cave tubing. It'll make a much more enjoyable day. After the l-o-n-g ride to the site, we were glad it wasn't over after the short zip! Either way, you'll have a blast!

Our Lost World Canopy Tour was certainly too short for the drive time (Bak a Bush). But the guides and equipment were top-notch (well, except for the holey gloves). And my wife certainly enjoyed being rescued on the first traverse when she braked when she shouldn't have. (I think she was helping me feel better about getting lost while snorkeling on Roatan.)

Our Lost World Canopy Tour was certainly too short for the drive time (Bak a Bush). But the guides and equipment were top-notch (well, except for the holey gloves). And my wife certainly enjoyed being rescued on the first traverse when she braked when she shouldn't have. (I think she was helping me feel better about getting lost while snorkeling on Roatan.)

Archived