Extra Food Charges

taterules

I was wondering if Celebrity charges for some of the specialty food items I've seen mentioned, like lattes/cappucinos, and the sushi bar? If so, what are the prices like?

If I get a soda card, I assume I don't have to carry the souvineer cup around the get the free sodas. Can I get the free sodas anywhere, like bars, the dining room, buffet, or only in certain areas?

Thanks

Sushi is free.

Cappuccino's, expresso's etc. cost money, why I don't know. Making a cappuccino has to cost way less, than making sushi.

You get a sticker on your regular card that shows you have paid for the "soda card" you just show that to any bar server/waiter anywhere on the ship and get your fountain soda. You don't have to carry anything extra.

Also in a suite, your butler can get you cappacinos and expressos for you for free. Of course that alone, does not make a suite a good deal, but I drink about 4 of them a day, so it helped! (half were decalf)

BUT, they're only free in the suite - drink them at Tastings/Cova cafe and you pay for them just like the rest......surreal, but true.

Archived