Online check-in/Printing SetSail Pass (merged)

Have you made final payment? I don't think you can print it out until final payment has been made.

On a side note, why do you have a Carnival logo on your countdown for an RCCL cruise? :p ;)

That must be it, final payment is very soon though.

As for the countdown; I guess it was a brain fart. Our last cruse was Carnival, so maybe I just changed it.

as I printed out my Set Sail Pass for our June Jewel cruise in July. I just printed our September Alaska Radiance cruise today. So make sure all areas state COMPLETED. So it is after the one year barrier has passed. Be sure that you did scan the entire contract before marking it as read by you, even if you don't read it.

We are doing b2b on Jewel in December. I know we can't pull up our reservations online since they are b2b but how do you do the Online Check In and printing of your documents? Our final payment has been made but all we keep getting is "We are currently unable to retrieve your reservation. Please contact Customer Service."

Hi,

DH and I completed our online check in. It didn't have any questions about what we want and what we are celebrating. Like how we would like are room set up etc. Is there other sections we need to fill out before you go. We are on the EOS on leaving 11/6. I read so much on these boards on how everything was perfect (as it can be).

Starrluna

We are doing b2b on Jewel in December. I know we can't pull up our reservations online since they are b2b but how do you do the Online Check In and printing of your documents? Our final payment has been made but all we keep getting is "We are currently unable to retrieve your reservation. Please contact Customer Service."

Do not log in to My Cruises. Manually enter the reservation number of the first part of your b2b. You should be able to fill everything out. I have been told that you only need a SetSail Pass for the first sailing, not the second.

Good Luck.

You can go to the RC website and fill out your personal information they need such as name address emergency contact credit card info for onboard account and how you will be veryfing citizenship...BC and DL or passport, you can then enter in passport number and expiration date. This way when you go through the check in line it speeds up the process. You will be able to print out your express pass once your cruise is paid in full and take it with you to the check in line. Someone else will probably give you a much better description then me! :D But this is generally what it is!:) Have a great trip!

Do not log in to My Cruises. Manually enter the reservation number of the first part of your b2b. You should be able to fill everything out. I have been told that you only need a SetSail Pass for the first sailing, not the second.

Good Luck.

thanks, I'll give that a try.

We have the daughter of another family in our room (on our reservation). Her parents are in a different room. If our family has done the online check-in, but they have not, will it slow down our check in process? In other words, if all the parties on a reservation in the same room have not done online check-in, does it mess it up for those who did?

Also, does everyone on a reservation need to check in together? Does the daughter check in with us or with her parents?

Thanks for your help

Laura

Gee, Laura I really don't know. I would assume that the daughter could check in with her own parents and even if they didn't do the online checkin it shouldn't hold you up. I know that friends sharing a cabin can arrive at different times and have each their own set sail pass or not and use different credit cards to secure their room cards.

The ideal would be to get the other family over to your house and both families to do their online checkin together. This way they can have their credit card put on their daughters set sail pass. You could make it a precruise party and if the kids are big enough, spend a few minutes going over what rules there will be, and maybe look at a few port excursions together.

Archived