Anyone Boat snorkeled off Palancar Beach?

Beach Bound

I was wondering if anyone had taken a boat from Palancar Beach to snorkel?

I heard the Co. was Delila Divers. They have a web site and I tried to contact them 5 times and just got a generic message back.

I am trying to find a boat to go snorkeling in the morning to leave plenty of time to enjoy Paradise Beach and shop before we have to get back to the cruise ship.

I have heard Delila Divers are at the beach and to just go there when we arrive. But there are 6 ships in that day and I want to set up something firm if possible. Also Paradise boat Snorkeling has some blackout days and the Wen. we come in are on of them. Any suggestions for am boat snorkeling??

Our port time is 9am-6pm Island time 8am

There were 11 of us in Cozumel in August and we did a snorkel/scuba trip with Alison. We took a taxi to the marina and after our trip to the Palancar reef they dropped us off at the Palancar Beach Club where the food and drink was fantastic and the water beautiful to swim in. We then took a taxi back to the ship.

I got an e-mail from Alison today and asked if we could just do snorkeling

With her, she said no and reccomended Eagle Ray Divers.

We are consitering them although they do not leave to snorkel untill 10:00 island time and our ship comes in 8:00 and I was hoping to leave earlier to have more time for other activities, but maybe I am being unrealistic since we have to tender in anyway. My son wanted to go to Paradise Beach, and so we were wanting to take a boat off of Palancar Beach to snorkel because they are 5 miles away.

But I am still opened for ideas. Thanks for your responce.

Adrienne

Archived