Coco Cay

Karlee106

Hi Everyone, My husband and I leave Friday the 29th on the Soveriegn. We've been on the Majesty before, YEARS ago, and have visited Coco Cay. I can't remember if you can rent jet skis without going on the excursion, and if you do go on the excursion to you have any time to play around on them by yourself. Also, does anyone know how early you can board? We only live an hour south of Port Canaveral, so we'd like to get on board as early as possible and start relaxing!!!

Karlee

Karlee, welcome to Cruise Critic! You will find an amazing amount of information here - from experienced cruisers instead of from a brochure or a CSR who has never been on a cruise ship.

There is a marvelous "search" function in the blue tool bar at the top of the page. By using it, I found this great thread about jetskis on CocoCay that should tell you all about this activity on this wonderful private island.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=324479

You will have a fabulous time on the Sovereign. I did! (feel free to click on the appropriate links in my signature to find out about it)

You have to book an excursion and stay with the group if you want to ride jet skis........

You can get to PT canaveral by 11(sometimes a little earlier,but they wont always let you in before 11)...anyway,you should be boarding the ship around 11:30am..........

Archived