Back From the Empress

dolfinmusic

Thanks to all for your feedback on the Empress! We sail Oct 14!!!!

Were there safes in all cabins? Yes

Did they have any theme nights? Don't remember.

How late can passengers stay on shore in the evenings? Do they take up the gang-plank? Is there a curfew?

No curfew, ship open 24 hrs. We went out to one of the clubs in Hamilton that the crew go to called Splash. Techno music was played, we had a good time. In St. George's there's a bar White Horse Tavern (I think, or something similar) around 10:00 it changes over from restaurant and lights come down and becomes a club.

Have fun.

The theme nighits I remembered were 70's in the Viking Lounge the 2nd night out. This is the one they do the YMCA thing. They had 50's/60's night the same evening as Quest. Pack a bag for the Quest as they announced cheating is part of the rules. Each ship does it different but this one announced it. They had a Bermudian Buffet on the deck one night while in port.

Curfew - the only one they said was the time to be back on ship in the AM before leaving Hamilton. I forget the time but 1/2 hr before departure.

If you are thinking about a ship tour, the Dark & Stormy on the Aristocrat was wonderful. The sunsets are amazing.

Archived