Constellation TA Review

Drew358

Make sure you send a letter to Celebrity about the condition of your suite. I am sure that they pride themselves on their ships and the condition of the suite is not at all what I have experienced. My parents stayed in the Royal Suite on Zenith twice in the same year and it was impeccible. We all congregated there and I believe the sofas were leather on that vessel. Anyway, it was lovely and more than twice the size of a regular staterrom.

We very much enjoyed the TA cruise. The ports, weather, food and the actual crossing were more wonderful than we anticipated. Our cabin however was a bit disappointing. The drapes, bedspread and carpeting were very tired looking and the carpet was very stained in places. When we first entered the cabin, I went to use the bathroom and the toilet seat was soiled and the bathroom had a bad odor. We informed the cabin attendant immediately and it was cleaned by the time we came back from early dinner. (I did an initial cleaning myself so we could use it...wasn't expecting to have to do that). Also, we had CC class room and we were the last people off the boat. I was under the impression that CC entitled you to early disembarkation.

However, nothing detracted from our cruise but I do feel like these things have encouraged me to take a chance on another cruise line for our next cruise.

lipstick marks? Well no one asked me to look for them!:D However, many have asked me prior to the cruise to make an evaluation of the condition of the ship. That's just what I did.:)

In all my 35 cruises, I have enjoyed every voyage...and I do relax, take deep breaths and savor the moment.

Have a great cruise!

I think people are being a little harsh-most of your critiquing was of your stateroom and unless they had the same staterrom/suite how could they know?

I have never had a suite but if I had spent the bucks for one I would wonder about that also. I have been on some really old ships that were shabby in places but I have never seen a mildew problem-that sounds as though your steward was not doing his job cleaning.

Archived