Polynesian Cultural Center Information Oahu

marcyjane

Has anyone been to the Polynesian Cultural Center and is it worth the money. Also if so which package did you choose?

On their web site it states that they open at 12:30 pm, but doesn't say how long all the visit is, I'm sure it must be a long day if you pick a package that includes the show at night.

One more question is it best to go ahead and book on the web or wait til you get there can you get a better deal?

Just any information will be helpful.

Thanks,

Marcy

We went to the PCC in April of 2005 and thought it was well worth the money. We did the Ali'i package and it was a very full day. We didn't get a chance to see everything before the Luau and evening show. The show was fantastic. We got our tickets on the web before and saved ourselves a long wait in line.

They do pick up at various hotels. If I remember correctly, the website said that your pickup point will be no more than a 3 minute walk from your hotel. I think the bus transportation was an additional $16. We also did the Ali'i Luau Package for $85.

In the 2006 Entertainment coupon book, there was a coupon for PCC, which saved us $36. You can go on their website and see if they still have this coupon in the 2007 edition. I got the 2006 book at a discount, so you probably can do the same with the 2007 one.

Marcyjane;

The PCC is always a must do-on every trip to Hawaii that I have taken we always schedule a day there. We don't take the tour tho, we go on The Bus- If you leave early, you can enjoy the scenery all the way along the route- then we eat at McDonald's and at 12:30 we go into the PCC. When we have had enough, we get on The Bus and complete the "Circle Island bus ride". The Bus stops right in front of the PCC. This is a long bus ride, but for $2.00, your best value!

Also remember to keep your entrance ticket as you can go back for free within 3 days.-Only good for admission, you don't get another Luau.

You can also get tickets in Waikiki at the hotel that has the free shows on Tuesday and Thursday.-Same price as at the site and no lines.

If you get the "Entertainment Book" - this PCC coupon will save you the cost of the book.

Have a great time, no matter what you decide to do-don't forget your sunscreen, water and your camera!

If you get the "Entertainment Book" - this PCC coupon will save you the cost of the book.

Have a great time, no matter what you decide to do-don't forget your sunscreen, water and your camera!

If the 2007 book does still have the coupons for PCC in it, can the coupons in that book be used in 2006, or are they only good during 2007?

Thanks!

Yes, the PCC coupon still can be used in 2006 even if they are in the 2007 edition. The coupons in the 2007 edition will expire on November 1, 2007.

Thanks for the reply. I actually just lucked out and found someone selling an unused 2006 book on Ebay for only $15. She told me the coupon in it for the PCC says that it is good for a second adult admission with the purchase of the first, up to a $36 value.

Q. - If we purchase the luau package, do you think they will accept this coupon and just discount one of the packages by $36, or do you think this coupon is strictly for a regular admission?:confused:

Thanks!

They will accept the coupon for the luau package. They will just give you a discount of $36 for one of the packages. When you make reservations, be sure to mention that you have a Entertainment coupon. When you turn in the coupon, they will credit your credit card $36.

They will accept the coupon for the luau package. They will just give you a discount of $36 for one of the packages. When you make reservations, be sure to mention that you have a Entertainment coupon. When you turn in the coupon, they will credit your credit card $36.

Perfect! Thanks again!

Archived